Our mission is to prove students with a rigorous, challenging, and rewarding Bible-based education.
LAM's Statement of Faith
• We believe the Bible is the inerrant Word of God, and therefore our final authority in all matters of faith and life. (2 Timothy 3:16-17, Matthew 5:17-19)
• We believe in the one, true God, as He has made himself known through the Bible, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and confessed by the Church in the Apostles’ Creed. (I Timothy 2:5, Ephesians 3:14-17)
• We believe what the Apostle Paul clearly states in several books of the Bible, “By grace you have been saved through faith.” (Galatians 3:11, Ephesians 2:8)
• We believe that by His life, death, and resurrection, Jesus Christ fulfilled God’s will and opened the Kingdom of Heaven to all who believe in Him. (John 3:16, Acts 4:11-12)
• We believe God calls us to be baptized and empowers us with His Holy Spirit to be His people. (Galatians 3:27, I Corinthians 12:13)
• We believe we are called by Christ to be His witnesses and testify with our lives that Jesus is “the way, the truth, and the life.” (Matthew 28:19, Romans 10:9)
• We believe we are called to be examples of our faith in service and love for others. (Matthew 25: 35-40, Matthew 5:16)
• We believe that God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female. These two distinct complimentary genders together reflect the image and nature of God. (Genesis 1:26-27) Rejection of one’s biological gender is the rejection of the image of God within that person.
• We believe that the term “marriage” has only one meaning: the uniting of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union as delineated in scripture (Genesis 2:18-25). We believe that God intends sexual intimacy to occur only between a man and a woman who are married to each other. (I Corinthians 6:18, 7:2-5; Hebrew 13:4)
• We believe that God offers redemption and restoration to all who confess and forsake their sin, seeking His mercy and forgiveness through Jesus Christ. (Acts 3:19-21; Romans 10:9-10; I Corinthians 6:9-11.)
• We believe that every person must be afforded compassion, love, kindness, respect, and dignity (Mark 12:28-31; Luke 6:31.) Hateful and harassing behavior or attitudes directed toward any individual are to be repudiated and are not in accord with Scripture, nor the doctrines of LAM Christian Academy, and will not be tolerated.