Currently our uppermost class, 5th-graders have extended opportunities for community service and class projects, as well as main roles in school plays and programs. They graduate LAM as experienced learners and leaders ready for the next step in their education.
- Tuesday through Friday 8:30am - 3:30pm
- Rigorous academic curriculum with an emphasis on reading, writing, and mathematics
- Interactive science program
- Beginning Spanish or Latin
- Drama and public speaking required
- Weekly Chapel, music, art, and PE
- 20 students per class