As students grow, our 4th-grade class covers the middle ground with interactive, hands-on activities and assignments that kids enjoy, but with more sophistication. We keep the childlike nature of fourth graders in mind while pushing them to think more and form their own ideas.
- Tuesday through Friday 8:30am - 3:30pm
- Rigorous academic curriculum with an emphasis on reading, writing, and mathematics
- Interactive science program
- Beginning Spanish or Latin
- Drama and public speaking required
- Weekly Chapel, music, art, and PE
- Maximum 20 students per class